Qualified applicants shall be granted a 9-month membership subscription, starting from December 15, 2020, at Westerwelle Startup Haus Kigali with amenities such as:
- Access for a Fixed Desk on the 4th and 5th Floor as well as the Makerspace
- Meeting rooms
- Event priority if fully booked
- Own locker
- Mail service
- Access to our High-speed internet provided by Liquid
- Access to our Kitchen (incl. Coffee, Tea & Water)
- Featuring on our Hall of Fame
- Featuring in our Marketing
- Mentoring sessions with experienced entrepreneurs.
- Corporate partnership networking/facilitation
- Investment opportunity networking/facilitation
- Business Diagnostics, workshops in business & financial management, corporate governance, leadership skills, market segmentation & competitor analysis, sales and marketing, etc.
- Team building events
How to apply
- Applicants must submit their startup ideas through the relevant online application form before December 21st , 2020 (GMT+2 23:59). Qualified applicants will be notified via email of their successful submission.